Cheeky Cheescake Club FAQ's
- How much notice do I need to give?We always appreciate as much prior notice as possible but we do need a minimum of 72 hours for specific orders. In the case of personalised cheesecakes we would prefer 5 - 7 days.
- Can I ask for personalised cheesecakes? ?You certainly can ask for your favourites. Please allow an extra day or two so that we an make sure we have the right ones.
- What flavours can you make?We have a large variety of flavours, styles and sizes. Check out the CHEESCAKES page. If you can't find what you are looking for give us a call and talk to Nic on 07743 182445
- Do you do Gluten Free cheesecakes?Yes we do Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Vegan options. Please allow plenty of time for us to get the right ingredients for you.
- Do your cheesecakes contain Allergens?Our cheesecakes are made with a combination of 14 different ingredients, many of which contain at least one allergen. For specific allergen content, please ask at the time of ordering or contact us for a full listing of allergens. We cannot be held responsible for any allergenic problems if we have not been informed prior to you placing an order.
- Do you take card payments?Yes we can take card payments. Our payment options are by card or bank transfer for pre-payment and by cash on delivery or cash on collection. Please call for details of card and bank transfer payments. We do not take online payments.
- Do you deliver ?Yes we deliver within a 20 mile radius of Chorley but you can collect from us if it is easier. Deliveries do incur an extra charge.
- How much is delivery?The delivery charge is based upon how far away you are and a price can be determined when you enquire about placing an order, either by email, contact form or on the phone